136 - Breaking Changes in PHP
Today I want to discuss the Deprecate dynamic properties RFC in PHP 8 and give you my view on breaking changes in software development.
- New YT short PHP Union Data types
- You can watch me struggle to get the new PHP course that I’m building to level 9 of PHPStan I did that live on Tuesday.
- Over on Twitch I connected Googles YouTube API to https://howtocodewell.fm
- I’ve started to use the new GitHub projects beta tool which lets you create a project that can have tasks from multiple repos which is proving very handy.
- I’ve started to look into the blockchain and how it works. I can’t promise that I will do a course or a tutorial on that but I’m trying to wrap my brain around how it all works
- I have my new M1 Max MacBook Pro. I haven’t had much chance using it as I’ve been so busy of late.
Get in contact and ask me a question
My web development courses
➡️ Learn Python
⏰ My current live coding schedule (Times are GMT)
Tuesdays 18:00 = Live Podcast YouTube
Thursdays 20:00 = Live Podcast YouTube
Saturday 14:30 - Live coding on Twitch